Friday, November 11, 2011

Why We Love The Duckie Park




For Family Fun this week we took little Tony to the Duckie Park (Donnelly Park in Turlock).  One of my favorite things to do is feed the ducks.  At most parks they don't want you to feed the ducks but we did it anyways.  We also played catch, tossed a frisbee around, and played on the playground. The park is also close enough that we can walk.  Anthony and I love Duckie Parks because it brings back memories of all the time we spent at Memorial Park in Cupertino.  We would drink Jamba Juice there on my lunch breaks during the summer, or just go their to swing on the swings and talk.  That is also where we went right after Anthony took me to Shane Co. and bought my engagement ring.  S you can see why I love Duckie Parks soooo much.... and my husband too.  I can see my future family and my husband and I having lots of fun playing at the park and feeding the ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment