Saturday, November 19, 2011

Make An Appointment to Get Your Hair Done

The Holiday Season is coming up quickly and it is the perfect time to get your hair done.  Weather you need a root touch up before the relatives come for Thanks Giving or you children need fresh cuts for your Christmas Cards.  Does your daughter need an updo for Winter Formal? Maybe you just need to be pampered. In case you didn't know... I am a licensed cosmetologist.  And as such I have a passion for beauty.  I love fashion, make-up, mani pedis... you name it and I am most likely a fan.  Like every girl I love it when someone else will pamper me; especially when they will do it for a reasonable price.

Well, ladies and gentleman, you are in luck.  I would love to pamper you!  Here is a list of all my services.  Please email me for appointments at charity.dawn.hall@gmail.com.  If you live in Turlock and it would be more convenient for me to travel to you, I will.  If you live in the bay area (I am there once a month) so feel free to contact me as well.


Services I provide:
Haircut- wash and blow dry style included
children under 8 - $10
men - $10
women - $15
Color or Highlight- $30+ price of product used
Scalp Treatment - $5.00
Deep Condition - $3.00
Updo - $20.00
Make Up - $10.00
Mani - $5.00
Deluxe Pedi - $15.00
Facial - $10.00
eyebrow arch -$3.00
eyebrow or lip wax - $5.00

 Here is just a few pictures of my work:

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used my hair for this post. You did great! I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete