Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October Happenings

I love scrap booking, but honestly it is just way too hard to "keep up".  I've been wanting to do this project since I first heard about it years ago.  It is time to start...but rather than in a book it will be done on the blog.  Here is the first month of my "one picture a day" project.

 I got a little excited for Anthony's birthday this year and decorated the house early.  I made that banner.
 Hubby got an alien Lego set, one of the best movies of all time, and an awesome CSU Stanislaus athletic shirt for his b-day this year.  He turned 24.
 Spaghetti is one of our go to meals.  It is super fast and yummy.  I made homemade french bread which we love.
 
 I was feeling deprived of cute hairstyles so I took my time and gave myself an updo.  It is amazing how good you can make yourself look and feel if you put forth the effort.
 Here is just a few of the many many applications I filled out and turned in.  Job hunting is not fun at all.
 Anthony and I love to go to the Women's Volleyball games at school.  If you supported breast cancer awareness by wearing pink you got in for free.  The ladies smashed their opponents that night. It was a great game.  I also got to make some one's day by giving them my hot dog voucher.
 I really wanted to make a wreath to put on the door...but I opted for the free version instead.  Still very cute and festive.  And we live in apartment #40.
 We made a Mr. and Mrs. Ghostie.  Anthony says they look like they are going to prom.  The Ron Hall family put up ghosties every year so this is our way of caring on the tradition.
 
 Here is the hubster snitching some cookie dough.  I think this dough tastes gross...but he sure likes it.
 That is a whole lot of corn.  We went to the corn maze with Mom and Randy Jane.  The corn was extremely tall.  This was the most fun corn maze.
 We made these for our primary lesson so the kids could write thank you notes and give them to the bishop with a plate of cookies.
 We love to have diner by candle light just for fun.  I made stew for dinner and waited forever for him to get home.
 We have been married for 10 months now.  Time flies when your havin' fun!
 We decided to enjoy the weather and have a picnic on the balcony while watching Psych.
 Off to yet another interview.  I interviewed at Hollister, Abercrombie, American Eagle, Round Table, Shiekh Shoes, Icing by Claires and Bebe's.  I love these boots (they are technically by birthday present).
Anthony wanted me to take this picture specifically for this project.  So cute how he goes along with it and helps me to remember to take pictures.  He was on his way to the Healthy Aging Summit in Modesto.  It was an extra credit assignment for the Kinesiology Program.
 Everyone loved our little ghosties.  They are just Tootsie pops of course.
 I don't really know if there are words for this one.
 
 This was our favorite costume we say at the Ward Party!  All thanks to the Wetenkamps.
 We were Linus and Sally for Halloween this year.  I love how "in love" Sally was with Linus.  Just imagine little red hearts floating around us.
 We are so in love! 
 Mom and Dad took the family and Anthony and I out for Home Town.  It was my birthday dinner.  This is what I always get every time I go there. (sometimes 3 plates of the same thing...)
 Caleb made "The Terminal" sandwich... then he ate it because we dared him to. Yuck!
 I still have not come to like pumpkin pie yet...so Anthony was able to satisfy his craving with a slice form hometown.
 First time ever roasting pumpkin seeds turned out really well.  They taste very similar to sunflower seeds.
 I told Anthony that I thought it is weird when people take pictures of themselves carving pumpkins... but he wanted one so her it is.
 I couldn't get enough candy corn this year.  It is sooo yummy! It is also Hubs favorite.
 This a cute center piece that I made just for fun.  There are a few perks to not having work and that is that I get to spend a lot of time being a stay-at-home wifey.
 Our first Halloween as a married couple turned out great... and so did our jack-o-lanterns.  Can you guess which one is Anthony's
 I got a phone call inviting me to a technical interview at Regis Salon within 2 days.  This was my attempt to quickly build a portfolio of my work.
 We waited and waited... but no trick-or-treaters came. :(  So we have tons of candy to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment