Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am Obsessed

Today I just needed to get out of the house.  So I decided to go shopping.  I had a couple of gift cards to spend... but all I could think about was this really cute wristlet I say at Kohl's a few days ago.  I finally made up my mind that since I couldn't stop thinking about it I must really love it.  So I drove over to Kohl's and found the one I had been dreaming about.  However, it wasn't as cute as I remembered so I looked through all of them until I found IT!

  After I convinced myself that it was worth $15 (the price it was listed as on sale) I stood in a 10 minute-long line.  It was sooooo worth it!  It cost me $2.79 and was originally $26.00.

 Here is what the inside looks like. 

I love that this purse is so colorful that it makes a statement and yet will match with everything.  The reason I even considered getting a new wallet in the first place was: I started working at Bath and Body Works for the Holiday Season along with 60 other associates and I was told that if I wanted to have enough room in the purse prison I needed to down size.  I love that there is a pocket big enough for my phone and keys and even my itouch.  I am obsessed with my new purchase!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment