Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Very First Christmas Tree

Today my best friend (Anthony aka my hubby) and I went to purchase our very first Christmas Tree.  This makes such a fun FHE.  We went over to the local "vendor" and looked only at the trees in our $30 price range. I was blown away that we could actually buy a 6-foot tree with only $30.  We didn't have any way to put the tree on top of the car so we put the passenger seat down and the Christmas Tree took my seat.  We already had a few strings of lights and a couple ornaments...so we went out and bought some classic ornaments, hooks, candy canes, and a tree stand.  We looked for a star for our tree topper but couldn't find one that we both liked.... so I made one.








 


It took me a good 3 hours and I improvised the whole project.  But...I love how it turned out.  What do you think?
Decorating the tree is always the most fun when you do it as a family and make sure to turn up those Christmas Tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment