Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Want an Inviting Home This Holiday Season?

I had seen this idea on pinterest countless times but I didn't think much of it until I went to Kristi's house.  She had tried it and I have never smelt a more yummy smell in my life.  I love that this homemade fragrance is made with all natural ingredients, you control when you want it on and when you don't, and it should last until Christmas.  

Here it is:
In a medium pot combine-
oranges (just the peel or slices)
cranberries
cloves
cinnamon sticks (if you don't have them on hand just use powder)
nutmeg (optional)

Cover completely with water and put on the lowest setting of a back burner on your stove.  Enjoy this warm, holiday smell with family and friends.  I cut one of Anthony's buddy's hair today.  And he said, "I just want to eat that smell!" in regards to this awesome potpourri.

No comments:

Post a Comment