Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why Did I Ever Quit Piano Lessons?

I don't know about all of you, but for myself I always feel the spirit the most through the power of music.  I come from a family full of musical talent and have been surrounded by a love for music since the day I was born.  Lately...I have really been wanting to get back to the piano and see if I can't get really good at it.  Eventually I want to be this good.  I love Jon Schmidt!  Not only does he compose amazing music, but he is so humble and willing to share his talent with everyone.  I love his songs: All of Me and Waterfall... but I have to say this just made my day.

Since I don't actually own my own piano... my plan is to just practice on one at church while the boys play basketball on Wednesday nights.  However, I really want to buy an old piano off craigslist and PAINT IT!





I hope this helped to brighten your day.  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment