Friday, December 9, 2011

Supporting Family Members

One of the things from my childhood I am most thankful for is that my parents took us to watch our brothers and sisters play.  I have such fond memories of eating pretzels with cheese from the snack shack and watching my brothers play baseball.  Or watching a soccer game with a snow cone in hand.  My older siblings are the ones who inspired me to join my high school choir which turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life thus far.  But, I wouldn't have known how awesome choir was if I hadn't been to almost every concert.

My husband was in a dance class this semester and I was so proud to go and watch him perform at the Basketball Halt-time Show. 











So much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you wish you could have been out there. Fun to enjoy eachother's activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that's my bro! I loved dance classes. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete