Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sharing Your Talents - made easier





Most of you have probably heard of Sally DeFord.  If not... she composes beautiful music, most of which is appropriate for Sacrament meeting.  The best part about her is that you can download her sheet music for free and listen to recordings of her songs as well as the accompaniment.  Here is one of her songs that I have sung in years past.  She has a wide selection of songs for soloists, duets, choir, and piano solos.  If you have a talent for singing or playing the piano I would recommend you choose one of her songs to perform this Christmas Season. 

One of my favorite parts of this Holiday Season is the opportunity I get to sing great music about my Savior.  It helps me to grow in my talent and in testimony.  I hope we all find a way to feel closer to our Savior this December.

No comments:

Post a Comment