Thursday, December 15, 2011

Buying in Bulk

I strongly believe that when you shop at Costco you are on the right track to emergency preparedness.  When you buy in bulk not only do you save money but you have more supplies and food on hand.  Now that I have experienced what it feels like to have everything I need on hand and then some...it is very hard for me to not continue to keep those items on hand.  


Here is a list of most of the things I buy from Costco:
-toilet paper -lasts at least 6 months
-sandwich ziplocs -has lasted me 10 months and I still haven't run out
-gallon ziplocs
-canned green beans
-canned cream of mushroom
-canned corn
-canned tomatoe sauce
-canned cambell's chicken noodle
-milk
-eggs
-bread
-chicken breast tenders
-bacon
-paper towels
-chips (pre-packaged)
-body wash
-shampoo and conditioner
-toothbrushes
-tooth paste
-floss

No comments:

Post a Comment