Thursday, December 1, 2011

November Happenings

 Woke up to this on my Birthday!  I have the best husband ever...he also made me breakfast in bed.  Pancakes, bacon, and oj.
 Just looking at this cake makes my mouth water.  You can bet I will be having this on my birthday from now until I die.
 My man also surprised me with yellow roses (my favorite) on my birthday!
 For my B-day I asked for earrings and Anthony picked out some cute ones.  I wear the heart ones almost everyday.
 He ended up in my portfolio also.  It's funny because now I decide when he needs a haircut.
 We were both freezing and we ended up in this jammie getup.
Hubby climbed the tree to help me with my blessing tree project.  True love.
 My hope chest has become very handy.  It typically has decorations on it.
 Our Thanks Giving artwork.  top-by Me, next-Anthony, next-Mom, bottom-Tony
 This is not the best picture...but this is from my birthday dinner with the Hall side of the fam bam.
 It is definitely time for some hot chocolate.  Anthony's favorite.
 Me and the chubster on our Family Fun Night.
 It looks a lot prettier in this pic. than it does on my stove right now...but it still smells good.
This is a typical pose for us.  In the car on the way to (in this case) Turkey Bowl.
Anthony caught the football.  The game was super fun.  My favorite part was finding out that Alyssa is pregnant.  So exciting!
Thanks Giving at my parents house this year.  The decor was festive and the food delicious.
My brother Jeremy works at a restaurant where he makes about 1,000 rolls on a Saturday or Sunday.  He is a professional and I am not...it looks easy to rolls these...it is not. I tried.
Here is the finished product.
I thought this Santa Claus was funny looking.  He was welcoming us to the Christmas Tree Vendor on the corner of Geer and Monte Vista.
 Santa hats!
 ...and sunglasses?!
 So glad to have my man so he can carry the tree up the stairs.
 This is an awesome tank Hubby made out of legos awhile back.  I am not that patient or creative.
 Putting on the star.  It will be Anthony's turn next year.  In my family growing up it was always such an honor to be the one to put the topper on the tree.
 I love the way this picture captured my eyes.  Sometimes we forget how beautiful we are.  Pretty eyes.
 We did a photo shot in front of our tree.  I love this pose.
 Here is a sneak peak of our Christmas Card this year.
 <3
 <3 <3 <3 Favorite of all the pics.
 We were trying to look gangsta.  Lol!

I enjoy looking back on life and it's simple pleasures.  Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment