Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Happenings

Here is a picture a day for December.  Christmas was good this year.
 Yes.  There was a camel at the Turlock Christmas Parade.
 Watchin' our Chirstmas Classics (an early Christmas present/belated Birthday gift from the in-laws) and drinking hot cocoa.
 We look elderly... but really we were just enjoying our hot chocolate with marshmallows.
 My mother gave us this adorable tree skirt!
 We went to the House of Java to hear Jason Jackson perform.
 We made a cute little graham cracker house!
 Sis. Kuhn gave us homemade chocolate and caramel sauce.  Such a great gift idea and way too yummy.
 Hubby at his final for his dance class.  He got to dance at the basketball half-time show.
 I love this picture!  I took it at the Ward Party.  The two holding hands are siblings and the three girls are best friends.
 We got to meet Gideon (our new Nephew) at Grandma Flack's Funeral.
 Here is Heber with his Uncle Travis.  He looks so different with all his curls cut off.
 Sweet Niece Eliza modeling one of Grandma's necklaces that she got to keep.
Mark holding his son Elliott.  Such a sweet moment.
 Oliver is so cute!  He never stops counting numbers are using his alphabet.
 My attempt at making a snow angel.
 One of the houses in Grandma Hall's infamous town.  I love the parents in the window tucking their child in.
 Santa's elves were here!
 The lights at the Oakland Temple.  I love the palm trees.
 These two are crazy...especially when they are together!
My man helping me make Christmas Treats.
 Making tons of sugar cookies.
 I love these napkin rings.  Makes for a gorgeous table setting this time of year.
 This is how we ended up celebrating our anniversary.  Candlelight and some spaghetti dinner.  Next year we will do something awesome to make up for it.
 Anthony... idk.
 Tony kept asking for a stach.  We thought he meant a staff...but he demanded a mustache.  Too cute!
 All the nativity actors.  Caleb was the angel... it looks like maybe he is going to swan dive.
 New Christmas PJs.  I hope we continue this tradition forever.
 I think stockings without a fireplace are tacky so I made my own fireplace with poster board.
 Presents under the tree on Christmas Morning.
Traditional picture.  Me with my presents.
 Baby with his loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment