Sunday, February 24, 2013


How far along: 10 Weeks
Baby is the size of: a prune (1 1/2 inches long)
Total weight gain: still ignoring this number
Name: pretty sure it will be one of our 2 front runners... still considering others
Gender: don't know yet
Best moment this week:  At the work out group when Alyssa and Hidie found out the good news the almost knocked me over they were so excited to give me a hug.  We didn't end up working out that day... just talking about baby!  I love my friends and I love that they know!  I told all my brothers the good news.. none of them really knew what to say so they all just exclaimed things.  Tony said, "Yippee"  He has been missing me 'cause he wants to see the baby.  He also asked my mom if it was a boy or girl and then decided that we don't know yet because it is too early.  Caleb kept saying WOW!!! over and over again. 
Food cravings: pretty much the same as last week... I love carbs!  Bread is my favorite!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  not really... I am so lucky when it comes to morning sickness!
Sleep: still getting lots.  It sure does take a lot of energy to grow a person inside you
Pregnancy symptoms: I have to pee so often... including in the middle of the night
Miss anything: energy and motivation to do simple tasks like the dishes... much less bigger projects.  I overdid it shopping the other day and had to take a long nap to feel better and I helped put together a sweetheart dance... I did not feel good... had to force myself to take a few minutes to just lie down.
Maternity clothes: Yes!   My good friend Alyssa Dye found out the good news and told me about a maternity clothing sale at Old Navy... we had a fun afternoon of shopping.  Then I ordered the rest of the clothes I will need online.  I will have to make or borrow the rest.  Maternity pants are super comfy! 
Belly button in or out: in
Stretch marks: nope
Movement: none yet
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!!!  I am oh so happy.  I think I am finally getting used to all the hormones and symptoms 
Baby gear purchases: none yet... but I did look at all the baby stuff in Target the other day
Wedding rings on or off: on
Early labor signs: none
Daddy moment: Daddy gives the best tummy rubs...  he got to tell all his brothers and his sister the good news.  he is such a proud papa.  
Most recent doctor's appointment: next week we have another one
Looking forward to: telling the rest of the world... by Sunday everyone will know!

No comments:

Post a Comment