Sunday, February 24, 2013


How far along: 9 Weeks
Baby is the size of: an olive
Total weight gain: honestly ignoring this for now... i am afraid of this number
Name: we have been playing around with more names this week.... we like to do this at church.
Gender: unknown 
Best moment this week: seeing baby on our first ultrasound.
Food cravings: soft pretzels with cheese, french onion soup, pizza, cinnamon toast and chocolate milk, bread!
Anything making you queasy or sick: just don't feel great when I get too tired or too hungry... made lazagna the other night and didn't want it after a couple bites because I used the wrong brand of tomato sauce...yuck!
Sleep: still getting lots.. can't wait to get some more energy soon
Pregnancy symptoms: occasional ligament pain around my hips...and I am just so tired
Miss anything: having energy...especially in the evenings...a date would be so nice
Maternity clothes: none yet
Belly button in or out: in
Stretch marks: not yet
Movement: we got to see baby wiggle on the ultrasound... still too little for me to feel it
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Baby gear purchases: none yet
Wedding rings on or off: on
Early labor signs: nope
Daddy moment: Daddy was like a kid in a candy store during the ultrasound.  He has studied human anatomy and such for his major... so he was intrigued to find out what everything was.  He was also a big help at holding my hand and keeping me calm when I had to get my blood drawn.
Most recent doctor's appointment:  our first ultrasound was incredible... I thought that baby would look more like an alien than a baby because it was so early on.  but nugget looks just like a sweet baby.  We could see the heartbeat on the moniter. I thought I would cry but I was too happy to worry about that.
Looking forward to: next dr. appointment and hopefully hearing the heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment