Sunday, February 24, 2013

7 Weeks!



How far along: 7 Weeks!
Baby is the size of:a blueberry
Total weight gain: 0 pounds gained or lost
Name:we have a favorite boy and girl name (still working on girl middle name)...but still feel like I need to make sure every other name that exists is not the one
Gender:too early to tell
Best moment this week:telling our parents the good news!
Food cravings:no cravings but bread is seriously yummy!
Anything making you queasy or sick:so far mac and cheese and cheesy rice or roni are now disgusting!  Ritz crackers make me feel sick.
Sleep:I get tired really easily and suddenly. I take multiple naps (luckily I can nap at work while Rylan does).  I go to bed as early as 8 some nights...That means I get up to 11 hours some nights.
Pregnancy symptoms: I do get queasy sometimes (really it just feels like knots in my stomach) especially when I get hungry, but I haven't thown up yet.  Hoping I get to avoid that fun symptom.  So far morning sickness is very manageable.  Hormones are not my friend.
Miss anything:nothing that I can think of
Maternity clothes:nope
Belly button in or out:in
Stretch marks:none yet...
Movement:much too early for that
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy mostly
Baby gear purchases:nothing yet... but we do have some hand-me-down things including a crib
Wedding rings on or off:on!
Early labor signs:none
Daddy moment:Daddy is Oh so sweet!  He is really dealing well with me talking constantly about what I am feeling emotionally and physically.  Especially because we haven't told anyone besides our parents yet.  Which leaves very limited people to talk to. I love it when he rubs my tummy for me when I don't feel good.  The back rubs are also nice.  But my favorite is that he talks to baby already and says things like, "Keep growing little buddy!"
Most recent doctor's appointment:we are excited to get our positive pregnancy blood test on Monday.  Then we can schedule our first appointment!
Looking forward to:I can't wait to share my excitement with everyone and am really ready for the 2nd trimester already.  Want that cute bump, to hear nugget's heart beat, and to feel movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment