Friday, March 15, 2013

11 Weeks


How far along: 11 Weeks
Baby is the size of: a lime!  getting bigger!
Total weight gain: I paid attention to my weight at my last appointment so now I can keep track better of how much I gain.  I think I have gained 3 pounds since the very beginning.  Let's just say I haven't lost my appetite and I am always hungry
Name: we pretty much have it narrowed down to 1 boy and 1 girl name
Gender: don't know yet
Best moment this week: deciding to move into this awesome 2 bedroom apartment and be next door neighbors with our best friends.  Oh... the parties we will have.
Food cravings: not really... we had  turkey dinner and that was yummy... I can only eat a little of the more savory foods at a time.
Anything making you queasy or sick: taking my prenatal vitamin before I ate any breakfast one morning was not a good idea... I guess this was my way of experiencing morning sickness
Sleep: still get tired if I overdo it... now I can either take a nap and go to bed a little later or skip the nap and go to bed way early
Pregnancy symptoms: mostly, I am feeling great!  My hips hurt sometimes though, and I have to pee all the time
Miss anything: energy... ability to use certain cleaning products and lift heavy things.  this move is going to be hard for me to not help with everything
Maternity clothes: They are so comfy they are all I wear now... and yoga pants.  I can still fit in my normal jeans but they are so uncomfortable I choose not to wear them
Belly button in or out: in
Stretch marks: not yet
Movement: can't feel anything yet. excited for the day when I can
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Baby gear purchases: none yet.. but people keep giving us free stuff and we love it!  We did get the munchkin his/her own room!
Wedding rings on or off: on
Early labor signs: none
Daddy moment: Daddy didn't want me to tell him when the heartbeat was on the recording.. he wanted to listen and hear it himself... Daddy agreed to move into our new place.  He was away for 2 days and 1 night... not fun. Now that I am pregers I miss him a ton when he is gone... almost like I am missing a part of myself.
Most recent doctor's appointment: my little sister came with me because Hubby couldn't and she got to hear the baby's heartbeat with me for the first time.  We recorded it so Anthony could hear too.  Wish we could've listened longer so now I just listen to the recording over and over.
Looking forward to: fixing up the new apartment and moving in later this month!  and the next ultra sound in 2 weeks.  I need an updated picture



No comments:

Post a Comment