Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Know He Lives!

Today is Sooth the Soul :Sunday.  On Sundays the posts are meant to help uplift you.... whether that be through, music, the words of the Prophet, or a spiritually experience I am prompted to share. 

I love this song! Today was the Primary Program in our Ward, and I felt the spirit very strongly.  I love the simple messages that only young children can give.  This message is a powerful testament that Christ lives and that He loves each one of us.  As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints I will follow Him faithfully.  To learn more about the church go to lds.org or mormon.org.

Here are the words to the song so you can follow along:
I Know That My Savior Loves Me  -words and music by: Tami Jeppson Creamer and Derena Bell
"A long time ago in a beautiful place, Children were gathered 'round Jesus. He blessed and taught as they felt of His love.  Each saw the tears on His face.  The love that he feels for His little ones I know He feels for me.  I did not touch Him or sit on His knee, Yet, Jesus is real to me.  I know He lives! I will follow faithfully.  My heart I give to Him.  I know that my Savior loves me."

Perfect Love By Del Parson

Under His Wing By, Jay Bryant Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment