Sunday, September 1, 2013

38 Weeks


How far along: 38 Weeks 
Baby is the size of: almost 7 lbs. 
Total weight gain: 21 lbs.
Name: Camberly Rose Hall
Gender: Definitely a girl!
Best moment this week: We finally finished Camberly's room! Pictures coming soon.
Food cravings: I love food and have to be careful to not eat too much at one time.  I have had a lot of cereal and otterpops this week.  It has been really nice to be home and eat my own cooking.
Anything making you queasy or sick: thinking about going into labor or about her delivery makes me want to throw up.  Otherwise I am just fine.
Sleep: still getting lots of sleep.  Most nights I have to wake up to go pee... and it is difficult to get comfortable sometimes but I am so thankful that I can still get some god zzzzs
Pregnancy symptoms: Everyone keeps telling me I don't look like I am about to have a baby... they think my bump is small.  Let me tell you it does not feel small.  My everything aches, especially my back and my ribs on the right side.  My hips and lower back hurt and feel loose.
Miss anything: I miss the simple things. being able to bend over to pick something off of the floor, laying on my back or stomach, ect.
Maternity clothes: All I wear.  I have even grown out of some of my maternity clothing.  I prefer to lounge around the house in my hubby's t-shirts and athletic shorts.  They are so comfy.
Belly button in or out: flat and slightly poking out on top
Stretch marks: yes... lots of them.  They are so worth it though.
Movement: still lots. Anthony and I believe she is trying to escape and we keep reminding her that she can't get out that way (referring to my ribs or wherever else she has just kicked).
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy although at the end of every day and sometimes more often I tell Anthony I am ready to be done.
Baby gear purchases: We have everything I could think of that we will need. Now we just need the baby.
Wedding rings on or off: on :) very hard to get off and on though.
Early labor signs: none that I am aware of.
Daddy moment: Anthony helped hang all the photos in the baby's room.  He thinks it would be funny if baby girl comes tomorrow because then I would be in labor on Labor Day.  I am all for it. 
Most recent doctor's appointment: everything looks good, she hasn't started checking my progress yet.
Looking forward to: meeting our little girl. We are so ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment