Sunday, September 1, 2013

32 Weeks


How far along:  32 Weeks Week of July 19
Baby is the size of: 4 lbs.
Total weight gain: 17.5 lbs.
Name: little miss Camberly
Gender: sweet baby girl
Best moment this week: Getting advice from lots of ladies and my Dad encouraging me and reassuring me that I can do this!
Food cravings: I eat tons of cereal. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope... although occasionally I will be eating something that is so yummy one second and then the next it is disgusting and I can't finish it.
Sleep: Woke up with the worst charlie horse of my life at 3 a.m. the other night.  It was so bad I had to wake up Anthony and have him help me rub it out.  My calf muscle is still stiff and so sore because of it.
Pregnancy symptoms: muscle cramps are not fun!  My back is killing me!
Miss anything: The easy pregnancy that I have had up until now.  This week has been really rough.
Maternity clothes:  All I wear nowadays.
Belly button in or out: flat, pokes out on the top
Stretch marks: not really
Movement: Lots!  I finally realized what her hiccups feel like.  They are so cute!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Moody. I had a melt down this week.  There is a spot in my back that hurts like the dickens and that on top of all the other things that make me uncomfortable just became too much to handle.  Thankfully a nice long bath, good nights sleep, and loving words from family and friends helped emensley .
Baby gear purchases:  none recently.  We are waiting until after the baby shower to buy anything else.
Wedding rings on or off: on :)
Early labor signs: nope
Daddy moment: Anthony painted my toes for me!  Yes I am so spoiled... and I am loving every minute of it!
Most recent doctor's appointment:  everything is looking good. Gaining a pound a week now.
Looking forward to: my Sister-in-law, her husband and their 3 small children are coming next week.  I am excited to get my mind off work and pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment