Sunday, September 1, 2013

14 Weeks


I have been a very bad blogger.  This is me trying to catch up...so the next several bump updates are seriously late and will just include a picture and the highlight from that week. 

Week of March 15th
Saint Patrick's Day was this week.  Finally made it past my first trimester!
The week before I got to go to an ultrasound by myself and get lots of pictures of baby.  We still didn't know if we were going to have a boy or a girl but I had a dream it was a boy.  I cried at the ultrasound. It was very humbling to realize you are taking part in Heavenly Father's miracle.  We were busily preparing to move into our new apartment.  I got to feel the baby move for the first time on Thursday the 21st.  It was around 3:00 and I had just eaten some frozen cookie dough.  My stomach felt very weird so I put my hand on my stomach and realized that was right where the baby was.  I thought it might be the baby moving but wanted to make sure I wasn't just feeling my pulse.  That's usually what happened in the past weeks.  Not this time it was definitely her.  I called my mom and Tony was very excited.  Then Anthony called and I told him.  It was awesome! I understand now why they call that first movement a mother feels a quickening.



No comments:

Post a Comment