Sunday, September 1, 2013

33 Weeks


How far along: 33 Weeks Week of July 26
Baby is the size of: a pineapple (19-22 in. 4.9 lbs)
Total weight gain: 
Name: Camberly Rose Hall
Gender: It's a girl!!!
Best moment this week: My niece and 2 nephews are visiting this week... and it was a perfect time to be reminded that all this hard work will be so worth it in the end when our sweet baby girl finally gets here.
Food cravings: Mostly I just want to eat all of my typical favorites even more... pizza, mashed potatoes and gravy, TONS of ice cream, ect.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Sleep: Falling asleep has become increasingly difficult.  It is really hard to get comfortable and baby girl thinks that as soon as I lay down it is time to play.  Luckily, once I am asleep I typically can sleep through the night as long as I run to the bathroom in the morning to go pee.
Pregnancy symptoms: bladder that is way too small and gets sat on a ton, lack of energy, slight waddle when I walk, sore everything (ribs, hips, shoulders, feet, back).  There is one spot on my back that is so painful and there is really no good way to sooth the pain.
Miss anything:  I miss having energy, the ability to bend over and pick something up off the floor, and just being able to sit comfortably without my pain hurting
Maternity clothes: Pretty much the only thing I wear and some of my maternity tops are getting too small... I have to constantly check and make sure my tummy's not sticking out.
Belly button in or out: starting to pop out.
Stretch marks:  none that I can see (on my tummy that is)  
Movement: Tons!  I love to feel our little one move around.  She really likes my right side.  Last night she gave me one hard, unexpected kick in the ribs which resulting in me exclaiming, "Ouch!" in the middle of a conversation.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, unless I am tired, hungry, or my back hurts and then I complain openly. 
Baby gear purchases: We have been so blessed to have lots of friends and family give us handy-me downs and such.  We haven't purchased anything lately.
Wedding rings on or off: on. I keep checking to make sure I can get it off.
Early labor signs: none
Daddy moment: Anthony is so good to me and baby.  It has been so fun watching him play around with the nephews and niece this week! It just reaffirms how awesome he will be at it with our own kiddos.  I cannot wait for this man to be a daddy!  
Most recent doctor's appointment: very quick and to the point.  Baby girl has a strong heart beat and is growing at the perfect rate.  I asked my doctor about my back pain and she basically told me it was just something I had to deal with... she is also concerned about me and the sun because I have gotten very tan this summer working at the pool.
Looking forward to: My second baby shower is on Friday!  Can't wait to see all of those gorgeous women!

No comments:

Post a Comment