Thursday, February 23, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

I love being thrifty.  I wish I had enough time to go to goodwill on a weekly basis to see what goodies they have.  But, last weekend I scored at a garage sale.  Garage sales are my favorite place to thrift because you can find tons of great stuff for dirt cheap.  And you can bargain with people.  I went when people were thinking about calling it a day so they just wanted to get rid of everything.  Lucky for me that meant really easy bargaining.

Here's what I ended up getting for $4:
 This glass pitcher.  So cute for my new kitchen table!
 3 metal scoops.  The third one is on my stove to hold whatever spoon I am cooking with.
This old fashioned milk container.  Great for holding for utenciles.
Paper towel holder.  I washed it down and painted it red.

No comments:

Post a Comment