Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bath and Body Works Products -Key to Inviting Smells in the Home

What better way is there to invite people into your home than with yummy smells.  It doesn't matter how clean or put together your home is... if it smells bad.  I live in an apartment that has been lived in by lots of other people and if we are gone for the day when we come home it smells musky and smokey.  I am en employee at Bath and Body Works which gives me a 30% off discount at any of their stores not to mention Victoria Secret.  So I have no excuse to not have a fresh smelling home. (I guess I was waiting for my last scented candle to run out.)  Anyways...I went and got my self a wall flower, 3 bulbs, a scentportable, and a package of 2 refills.  They typically have a 6 for $24 deal which I think is quite reasonable.  Especially because you are paying for the good, log-lasting stuff.  The scentportable comes with a scent already.  Now every time I get in my car or open the door to my home I am refreshed instead of disgusted. 


BBW has their spring scents out right now which are so fresh.  I got flower shop and first bloom.  I also got some of their classic scents fresh cotton, warm vanilla sugar, and carribean escape.

I was also running out of my Warm Vanilla Sugar body spray, hubby's favorite, so I used my 30% off to get a new bottle.  They recently changed the design of their bottles and I love the new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment