Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dream House

A while back when I started nannying we went on a walk through the little guys neighborhood and I discovered my dream house.  There a tons of beautiful homes in his neighborhood but this one is my favorite.  I hope Anthony and I can save up enough money so we can aford a home like this someday.


 Such a cool tower thing.  I don't really know what to call it.
 I love the paint colors and the brick chimney.
 Look at this house! It is so perfect.   I love the chimneys, all the windows, the layout, the front porch, the list goes on and on
 They even have a front porch swing!  swoon.
 I love the American flag and the pair of rocking chairs.  Such the classic American Dream House.
I super dooper love this house and so does Anthony.  Can't wait to own our own home someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment