Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Zones -cleaning the easy way

This tool is the best way I have found to help me keep my house clean.  I don't like to clean on Saturdays or Sundays (those days should be left for relaxing and having fun with the fam)...so I split my home up into 5 different categories (I call them zones) and I do one category each day (Monday -Friday).

ZONES
Monday:
Laundry & Bedroom
loads-fold and put away
*ironing
change pillow cases
towels in bathroom and kitchen
change sheets on the 1st and 3rd Mondays
closet organized
tidy up bedroom

Tuesday:
Living Room & Dining Room
tidy up rooms
vacuum all floors
dust all rooms

Wednesday:
Kitchen
inventory update
sweep all floors
spot mop all floors
clean out fridge
grocery shop

Thursday:
Bathroom
shower
toilet
sink & counter
mirrors

Friday:
Balcony, Doorstep, Car
sweep
tidy up car
pay bills
check mail
take out trash & recycling

No comments:

Post a Comment