Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bucket List -Pre Kiddos

This post was inspired by this post (of course I found this via pinterest).  Ever since I got married (well really since forever) but especially now...I find myself searching the web and in life for all things baby.  I really want to be a mom but I also know that these days that Anthony and I have before we start our family are precious and I don't want to waste any of them.  So I found myself looking for ideas of things I can do to entertain myself (and my honey) until we are ready to start a family.

Here's My Pre Kiddos Bucket List:
-Go skydiving!!! Anthony and I both really want to.
-Go horse back riding
-Go Camping
-Hike at Yosemite
-Stay in bed and just do nothing all day (pj's...movie marathon...and order pizza)
-Go on a road trip or at least a long drive somewhere with my man
-Enjoy our privacy
-Go out on lots of dates!!! 
-Eat at Restaurants
-Get a mani -pedi
-Go on 2nd Honeymoon to Carmel/Monterey
-Get all the things on my wishlist for my wardrobe and home
-Purchase a car
-Run a 5k or Marathon with hubs
-get super fit
-get better at playing piano
-do all the projects on my list

2 comments:

  1. I second your list! Really enjoy and love this time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charity, we have an extra piano if you want to take it (maybe borrow) You might have more fun at one of those skydiving places, because real skydiving takes lots of training. However I did do the parachuting thing. These are all a bit expensive. Our bishop has horses.

    ReplyDelete